C Features, C Importance, Characterizes of C
- C is robust languages which have more than 400 Functions and 45 operators to write any complex program. User need not to develop formula for most commonly tasks.
- C is a middle level language, which have both features of assembly language as well as high level language and therefore it is useful in both types of programming ( System software./Application software).
- C program run very fast due to 32 keywords and using address method(pointer facility).
- It is many times faster than BASIC Language.
- C is highly portable Means that Program has ability to run on different Operating. System Different Computer and different Compiler.
- C language is made of collection of System Functions that are supported by C library.
- C program is well suited for structured programming . A proper collection of function modules & blocks would make a complete program.
- It include structure of selection
- It is extensible. User can make own functions and make available to other programs.
Portability is the ability to port or use the software written .
One computer C program can be reused.
By modification or no modification.
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)